Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts of Radish Microgreens
Some people might undervalue radish microgreens, but it is one of the healthiest vegetables you can plant in your garden and eat. Even though they are not well-studied to be used as conventional medicine, radishes are known to have some nutrients that can benefit health. Radish microgreens are rich in various nutrients which includes carbohydrate, dietary fiber, and vitamins (folate, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and C). Also, they are rich in protein, minerals (manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium and phosphorous), fat, sugar, and water.
All these nutrients contribute to the benefits of radishes in the prevention or treatment of some health issues in human. Some of the health benefits include:
- Support for a healthy digestive system – the fiber content of the radish microgreens helps in the prevention of constipation and also to manage the levels of blood sugar
- Keeps blood pressure in control – this microgreen is thought to have a cooling effect on the blood. It controls blood pressure by providing the body with potassium.
- Improves the basic immunity system of the body – the vitamin C nutrient that your body will be supplied with will help improve immunity, control early aging, keep inflation in check and also controls developments of free radicals that are harmful.
- Promotes healthy skin – Phosphorus, zinc, and vitamin c in radishes keeps rashes, acne, dryness, and pimples at bay.
- Keeps the body hydrated – This is owing to its high water content.
- Helps with weight management – with the lots of water, high roughages, and low digestible carbohydrate radishes can satisfy your hunger and make you fill without adding to your calorie count. No doubt, they are a good dietary option for an individual willing to shed some pounds.
- Protect the liver, kidney, manages diabetes, and relieves disorder in the respiratory system.
Priced per 1gram - buy-as-you-need. For example; If you require 28g, please add 28 qty to the basket. If you require 1kg, please add 1000 qty to the basket.
All content found on the Ethicalshopcic.com Website, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only.
Offerings for continuing education credits are clearly identified and the appropriate target audience is identified. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 999 immediately. Dannemiller does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Ethicalshopcic.com. Reliance on any information provided by Ethicalshopcic.com, Back to Basics Ethical Shop employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Back to Basics Ethical Shop is solely at your own risk.