Health Benefits of Fenugreek Sprouts
- Rich in Iron
- Contains High-Quality protein
- Stimulates the production of insulin in the body and stabilizes the level of blood sugar.
- Provides relief from constipation and piles.
- Helps to reduce weight
- Vitamins A, B, C, E
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc Carotene, Chlorophyll, Digestive Aid, Trace Elements, Amino Acids
- Phyto-Nutrients – Excellent for Women (Breast Health)
- Beneficial for menopause balanced hormones reducing hot flashes and other symptoms.
About Fenugreek Sprouts
The most amazing sprout comes from the best aromatic seeds which are easy to grow and extremely nutritious. The taste is bitter but the health benefits are immense. Consumed as a spice in Indian food, it is popularly known as a digestive aid. It’s a great add-on for burgers, sandwiches, tacos, rolls, and salads or soup toppings for enhancing the taste and adding nutritional value. It is also known as a fitness food for women.
Fenugreek Nutritional Benefits
- Contains medical properties
- Helps to control diabetes
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Protein: 30%
Fenugreek Microgreens for Women
Fenugreek microgreens (fitness food for women) contain phyto-nutrients, iron and high-quality proteins, which have several benefits for women’s health
- Help to maintain healthy breast tissues
- Increase the production of milk in the breastfeeding mothers
- Help bring relief in hot flash (tingling of fingers, fast heartbeat, and sweating)
Why Fenugreek Sprouts?
Fenugreek sprouts / microgreens is an excellent herb for diabetes and also helps to treat digestive ailments as it is a reservoir of antioxidants improving metabolism that helps to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. It also checks the cholesterol level in blood and, hence a good remedy to treat cardiovascular diseases like heart attack.
We source our seeds from organic wonderful suppliers and all seeds are priced per gram so you can order as much or as little as you like!
All content found on the Ethicalshopcic.com Website, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. Offerings for continuing education credits are clearly identified and the appropriate target audience is identified. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department, or call 999 immediately. Dannemiller does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Ethicalshopcic.com. Reliance on any information provided by Ethicalshopcic.com, Back to Basics Ethical Shop employees, contracted writers, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Back to Basics Ethical Shop is solely at your own risk.